This is my favorite technique thus far. He used to just throw the bins out of the way and then crank the volume and eat my Robyn CDs.
That was not my confession.
My husband informed me that I MUST share this story. I'm not entirely sure what his motivation is, but...
5 is OBSESSED with power cords. He can spot a cord at 50 meters and will make an immediate beeline for it. It is literally the only thing we say !!NO!! to him about (with angry face and everything).
Maybe a month ago, every time he was out of my sight for even a second, he would unplug the charger from the computer and put it in his mouth.
He did this multiple times, so, obviously, it didn't kill him.
I kind of figured with the safety of Apple products, there must be some automatic off switch when it gets wet or something... I mean really, if it hurt he wouldn't do it, right?
After maybe a week of this, I got curious. I put the charger in my mouth. It shocked me!
I will admit at this point that I have experienced various levels of electricity coursing through my veins, from an electric fence, to outlet voltage, to an ungrounded hood vent that made my heart hurt (yeah, I really should've gotten worse grades is science than I did...)
This was much milder than any of those, but it still hurt. My stinko baby was shocking his mouth! On purpose!
Since then, cords have been OFF LIMITS I MEAN IT NO KIDDING!
Have any of you ever experienced this? Do any of you have a weirdo electricity-loving kid? Is he destined to join the X-Men?